조회 2,214회 작성일 2014-02-13 17:36 URL http://www.hanait.kr/notice/51
코니카미놀타 대면휘도계 CA-2500 전용소프트웨어인 CA-S25w 1.10버전입니다.
CA-2500, CA-2000 사용 가능합니다.
기존 버전 사용자께서는 기존버전 제거하시고 설치하시기 바랍니다.
변경사항은 아래와 같습니다.
CA-S25w 1.10 다운로드
- Windows 8 Pro 32-bit and Windows 8 Pro 64-bit have been added to the list of compatible OS.
- Calibration of each color gamut has been added as new type of user calibration.
- Image correction function that automatically detects rectangular light-emitting measurement subject areas and performs fine adjustment of the tilt and position of each area using image processing has been added.
- CSV file import function has been added.
- "Under" error settings and user calibration (for one-color calibration only) can be set for each measurement spot.
- Numbers assigned to each measurement spot can be displayed on the pseudocolor graph.
- Success rate for automatic detection to automatically extract evaluation areas has been improved.
- Method for displaying contour lines on pseudocolor graph has been improved.
- In addition to selecting a range on the chromaticity diagram by dragging, direct input of a range in chromaticity coordinates can also be performed. The color of the corresponding selected range in the pseudocolor graph or the chromaticity diagram can also be set as desired.
- When importing CA-S20w files, the under error and illuminance calculation settings can also be imported.
- When importing CA-S20w files, the data resolution will always be set to 980 × 980, and the display resolution will be set to the display resolution setting of the software prior to file import. (This allows the evaluation areas and spot settings of imported data to also be saved in a file.)
- When a CA-2500 is connected, when the periodic calibration notification appears, the number of days until the next appearance of the notification can be set.
- Icon designs for some buttons, tabs, and toolbars have been changed.
- Company name has been changed from Konica Minolta Optics, Inc. to Konica Minolta, Inc.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Problem in which when exporting data to a CSV file, the value separator became the same character (comma) as the decimal symbol on systems on which the decimal symbol was set as a comma (the default setting in Windows for some languages). On such systems, the value separator will be a semicolon.
- Problem in which an error occurred when reading some measurement condition files in the measurement preparation screen.
- Problem in which the spot area extended beyond the evaluation area in some cases if evaluation area settings and spot settings were alternately set repeatedly.